Maintain Your Wellbeing With Oral Cancer Screenings
Oral cancer is one of the most successfully treated diseases if diagnosed early. However, without regular oral cancer screenings, it can go unnoticed and threaten your life. In addition, most cases are not detected until they have advanced to a more progressive stage. With his patients’ wellbeing in mind, Dr. Nils Sandstrom gladly offers in-depth oral cancer screenings in Palos Heights, Illinois. Your oral health is then kept in good condition and more importantly, you can feel confident and reassured in your wellness moving forward.
Regardless of whether you are a patient of ours, please contact us if you are concerned about an oral abnormality or growth. A simple examination from our trained dentist will help to detect any worrisome sores on your lips, throat, tongue, cheeks, and any surrounding oral structures. We also invite you to call us if you notice any of the following common symptoms:
- Reoccurring sore throat
- Bleeding in the mouth without cause
- A lasting sore that does not heal within two weeks and bleeds easily
- Loss of sensation or numbness in your face, neck or mouth
- Persistent ear pain
- Unusually rough spots or bumps in the mouth
- An increased difficulty in oral functions, such as swallowing
- Oddly colored (red, speckled or white) patches in the mouth,
We truly aim to improve your health and wellbeing at the office of Nils F. Sandstrom, DDS and are careful in examining your oral structures for any irregularities. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 708-388-2500 to learn more.